[TYPO3-dev] Extensions with more TS support

David Bruchmann typo3-dev at bruchmann-web.de
Sat Oct 31 12:11:11 CET 2009

Von:        Georg Ringer <mail-spam at ringerge.org>
Betreff:    [TYPO3-dev]  Extensions with more TS support

> 1.) Language Markers. From a list of keys (given by TS) language Markers
> are rendered. Just add another key in the TS (e.g.
> plugin.tx_fo_pi1.listView.ll = key1,key2,key3) and you will get a marker
>  like ###LL_KEY1###, ###LL_KEY2###, ...

I'm using a simular solution to parse images and Captions each from one
field but optionally with several entries.

But I'm using more options, so ###LABEL_key### returns the default Label
for a field from pi_getLL and ###CLASSNAME_key### returns the CSS-Class
for a field. ###MODUL_CONTENT### returns the logical Content for that
marker, so you can override the marker also with
MARKER = COA
MARKER.10 = ...

Best Regards
David