[TYPO3-dev] collaboration work & typoscript & svn

Krystian Szymukowicz t33k.RE.MO.VE at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Fri Oct 30 21:59:53 CET 2009

Martin Kutschker wrote:
> Krystian Szymukowicz schrieb:
>> Working with one big file is IMO not effective and could bring svn
>> conflicts, but is there any drawback of separating "template TS" into
>> 10-15 small files ? What is your opinion?
>
> Use separate files. If in doubt about performance write a script that puts your files from SVN into
> one file to be included by TYPO3.

Right. This is the way to go.

I will do it as follows:

1) at development server the function checkIfRebuildBigTS() is always active

2) for performance at production servers function checkIfRebuildBigTS()
is called only if special GET parameters appears in URL.

If anyone have better idea plz give a hint.

Tnx for the advise Martin. It will be implemented at my collaborative
environment:)

--
grtz
Krystian Szymukowicz