[TYPO3-dev] set_no_cache is bad. What's next?

Franz Holzinger franz at ttproducts.de
Fri Oct 30 18:18:08 CET 2009

Hello

Dmitry Dulepov a écrit :
> Franz Holzinger wrote:
>> But normally the biggest part is never changed and could be a USER
>> object. This is e.g. the single view of a product. Then there is only a
>> small dynamic part which changes frequently and cannot be cached: e.g.
>> the current amount of items in the basket for this FE user.
>
> Make it into a separate plugin.

Do you mean, that it is better to have 2 plugins for single view, one
allowing to show the amount of items in the basket and being a USER_INT,
and another one which is USER and which does not allow to show this user
dependant number? Is a USER_INT faster than if I used an internal
USER_INT for each view of the amount (list view has multiple products
and amounts, single view has exactly one amount number) and USER for the
whole plugin?

- Franz