[TYPO3-dev] set_no_cache is bad. What's next?

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Fri Oct 30 11:10:17 CET 2009

David Bruchmann schrieb:

> I've one Extension with several plugins. The cHash is build for all
> together I think and the result isn't correct. How can I force that each
> plugin is cached separately and that content of several plugins isn't
> merged in one cHash?

TYPO3 caches pages *, not plugins.

Masi

* there are two cases:

a) a complete static page without dynamic parts
b) a page with dynamic parts (USER_INT, COA_INT and others)

For case b) TYPO3 will cache an HTML page with special HTML comments. When the page is delivered to
the client the comments are replaced with whatever the dynamic objects return.

Any further caching must be done by custom code.