[TYPO3-dev] set_no_cache is bad. What's next?

David Bruchmann typo3-dev at bruchmann-web.de
Fri Oct 30 10:05:48 CET 2009

----- Ursprüngliche Nachricht -----
Von:        Peter Russ <peter.russ at 4many.net>
Gesendet:   Donnerstag, 29. Oktober 2009 09:27:05
An:         typo3-dev at lists.typo3.org
CC:
Betreff:    Re: [TYPO3-dev] set_no_cache is bad. What's next?

cHash and Cache always is a bit mysterial, so I take the chance to ask
about a special case:

I've one Extension with several plugins. The cHash is build for all
together I think and the result isn't correct. How can I force that each
plugin is cached separately and that content of several plugins isn't
merged in one cHash?

Thanks in Advance
David