[TYPO3-dev] 4.3 PageIncludes

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 00:52:52 CET 2009

The current TYPO3 4.3 beta solution is to use
a new property/object called 'includeFooterJS' which is
used to print JS to the footer.

Imho the better solution would be to extend the already
existing one to use settings like 'position' and 'asset' or 'base',
to control the final include position of the files/scripts.