[TYPO3-dev] Rebuilding inline help with tsconfig_help [Was: [TYPO3-core] RFC: #12355: Remove WIN-check in tsconfig_help::rebuild]

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Tue Oct 27 12:03:15 CET 2009

Hi Steffen,

I'm moving this discussion to the dev list, as it is not related to your
patch.

> looking to this again, clearing table before rebuild is the real
> problem. Static data contains most of tsRef, those records shouldn't be
> deleted, as rebuild use manuals of installed extensions. So changing
> this and update records if exist should do the job.

The way it is now, tsconfig_help expects the core manuals to be
installed as extensions (i.e. doc_core_tsref and doc_core_tsconfig), so
that it can read their manuals and update the help.

This could certainly be improved.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter