[TYPO3-dev] EXT: categorization - proof of concept

Rik Willems rik at actiview.nl
Mon Oct 26 16:51:21 CET 2009

Hi Joey,

Thanks for your feedback. I did see tagpack and tested it before I
started, but it didn't seem to work properly. I will try the latest
version and see how it is now.

Actually you can add categories ofcourse. By adding DAM categories. But
indeed there is no way to add them inline. A plus is that this
categorization offers tree/parent relations. I didn't see this in
tagpack. Are there plans for that?

The plans you are talking about concern tagpack or a TYPO3 sysext?

Joining forces is always better than doing something twice seperatly.
Let's see what we can do together. The aim here is to get something that
works at page level and doesn't require additional plugins to display
data. This way tt_news does what it does, only with a limited set of
articles (cut by categories).

Greets, Rik