[TYPO3-dev] Database compare in 4.2.10 install tool broken?

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Mon Oct 26 08:59:10 CET 2009

Hi,

I also see that this has nothing to do with PHP version, as created and
tested the whole new Install Tool session management under Debian Etch
(5.2.0). Besides the Suhosin Module problem, it worked nicely.

So currently I cannot really tell you what is wrong. I would appreciate
if you could try to investigate what might influence this. Maybe try
different browsers?

Cheers,
Ernesto