[TYPO3-dev] Broken output in 4.3beta2

Jörg Schaller jorgosch at terra.es
Sat Oct 24 11:45:55 CEST 2009

Hello,

I've just boldy upgraded my website from 4.2 to the new 4.3beta2. All
the upgrade wizard steps have been run and from the explications given
there it seemed that the hmtlspecialchar thing in menu titles would
not affect me and that I could keep using simulatestaticurl.

However, now my website http://spanien.jorgo.org (timtab blog) is
broken in several ways:

1. URLs are not SimulateStatic-encoded anymore, instead they show all
the ttnews parameters. Page still works, though

2. All urls inside articles have http://typo3/ put in front of them
and are thus unusable.
Example: http://typo3/http://www.project-open.org

3. All urls inside articles have been htmlspecialchared additionally
and are thus unusable.
Example:
http://typo3/http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&amp...

Now my question, how can I fix these (without having to edit every
link, of course)?

In case the solution is not know yet, is it possible to downgrade to
3.2 again?

Thanks in advance!
Jörg Schaller