[TYPO3-dev] Database compare in 4.2.10 install tool broken?

Loek Hilgersom hilgersom at xs4all.nl
Fri Oct 23 15:06:39 CEST 2009

Hi Ernesto, Robert and Marc,

Thank you for the quick responses. I'm still trying to put the finger on it but
haven't found the cause yet. I've tried on different sites on the same server,
and all have the same behaviour: basically, all links on the install tool page
Database Analyser jump right back to the About-page, the same for the links to
check Image Magick settings. But I can use some other options like 5: All
Configuration or 6: typo3temp. The same behaviour as Robert describes.

I checked, but we don't have suhosin installed.

The quest continues...
Loek