[TYPO3-dev] Database compare in 4.2.10 install tool broken?

Robert von Hackwitz robertvonhackwitz at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 14:39:30 CEST 2009

On Fri, 2009-10-23 at 13:42 +0200, Loek Hilgersom wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just tried to perform an 'Update required tables COMPARE' in the install tool
> of a freshly upgraded site, but no compare is done. It jumps back to the first
> page of the install tool. All works as expected when I switch back to 4.2.9.
> Could anyone confirm?
>
> Must be very secure, a broken install tool.  ;-)
>
> Loek

Hi!
Yep, same problem for me and i've noticed same behaviour when i try to
use Section 4 of the Install Tool "Image Processing": clicking on
"Testmenu" elements ("Reading image formats", "Writing Gif and
PNG", ...) doesn't work. Always jumping back to the first page of the
install tool.

I still have also some 4.1.x installations and after upgrading to 4.1.13
all worked as expected, instead.
--
Robert von Hackwitz
robertvonhackwitz at gmail.com