[TYPO3-dev] page only for callback script

bernd wilke xoonsji02 at sneakemail.com
Fri Oct 23 14:39:30 CEST 2009

On Thu, 22 Oct 2009 19:52:16 +0200 Franz Holzinger wrote:

> Hello,
>
> how can I generate a page, which has not HTML output at all? I want to
> insert an extension plugin for doing PHP script only and making no
> output. This PHP script, which is inside of a TYPO3 extension, shall do
> internal data storing and sending emails only. It is called from a
> gateway. Therefore it shall have no output on the screen.

how should this work?
every browser-request ends up in a page. this may be empty, but it is
shown in a window.
every form-send is a browser-request, so it will end up in a window (the
same or a new one)

what you can do is close this window with javascript.

but normaly I expect an information about the correct done work.
something like: 'your request is stored and a mail is send'

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html