[TYPO3-dev] page only for callback script

Franz Holzinger franz at ttproducts.de
Thu Oct 22 19:52:16 CEST 2009

Hello,

how can I generate a page, which has not HTML output at all? I want to
insert an extension plugin for doing PHP script only and making no
output. This PHP script, which is inside of a TYPO3 extension, shall do
internal data storing and sending emails only. It is called from a
gateway. Therefore it shall have no output on the screen.

I have generated a new page and overwrote the template:

page = PAGE
page.typeNum = 0

But it still has HTML output with an empty body. How can I turn off the
output completely?

- Franz