[TYPO3-dev] Problem in RealURLs ['_DOMAINS']['encode'] Feature

Mathias Schreiber [wmdb >] mathias.schreiber at wmdb.de
Wed Oct 21 11:20:39 CEST 2009

Bastian Waidelich schrieb:
> Mathias Schreiber [wmdb >] wrote:
>
> Hi Mathias,
>
>>> Did someone manage to properly set up a multidomain site like the one
>>> described in the original post:

>> Since you mix parts the only way I know is to load different realURL
>> configs in the localconf.php.
>
> And then skip the "_DOMAIN"-setup and chose the right config based on
> the HOST? Or how would that work?

If I got the _DOMAIN part right this should make the multiple realURL
configs not neccessary anymore - but I have not (yet) tested it.
IIRC Joey did something like this but also passed the GET VAR L by
default somehow...

>> Apart from that the last time I investigated realURL I found out that
>> it relies on a GET parameter instead of using TSFE->sys_language_uid
>
> Yes, that seems to be the problem. But I have no clue about the
> implications..

Me neither :(

I tried rewriting that part but suddenly other things stopped working.

--
TYPO3 certified interogator
T3DD09 Entertainer