[TYPO3-dev] Autogenerated lists?

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Wed Oct 21 09:26:44 CEST 2009

B.Wolf schrieb:
> Hi Peter,
>
> thx for your answer.
> Yes you are right the lists and forms are autogenerated in the list view.
> I had the wrong approach and tried to rebuild this forms in the backend
> module. The simple solution is to just use alt_doc.php and db_list.php
> in an iframe within the backend module.

Have a look at "db_list.php" ... In fact this class just uses an
instance of "localRecordList" (found in typo3/class.db_list_extra.inc)
to render the listView. The whole class is based (inherited) from
"recordList" (typo3/class.db_list.inc) which in fact ist inherited from
t3lib/class.t3lib_recordlist.php)

So here you have kind of "stack" of inherited listing classes, each
adding some special functionality. AFAIK the base class is also used for
the file-list module and the page-tree (Altough I am not sure about the
later).

greets,
Bernhard