[TYPO3-dev] Remove the header of a plugin from within the plugin

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Wed Oct 21 09:23:18 CEST 2009

Michael Knabe schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I am searching for a solution for not rendering the header of a plugin
> depending on a userfunc.
> Writing to $this->cObj->data['header'] from within the _pi doesn't help.
> I believe, that is because the header is already rendered at that time.

Hello !

It wont be possible at the time the plugin is rendering, because as you
already guessed at this time the header is already rendered.

But you can adjust rendering of the header via TypoScript. Just use the
TypoScript Object Browser (Web>Template: Dropdown "Typoscript Object
Browser": Dropdown "Setup")

Then open up:

tt_content.list

This branch is responsible for rendering your "Plugin" content elements.
Just have a look, your plugin should be listed below like:

tx_myplugin = < plugin.tx_myplugin_pi1

At the top of this branch you'll see

[10] = < lib.stdheader

This is what you have to change. If you just add:

---------------
tt_content.list.10 >

To a TypoScript Template on the page where your plugin is inserted, you
won't get any header rendered. But take care. Rendering of the header is
disabled for ALL plugins then. So either just use this TypoScript on a
specific page, or you'll have to define a CASE or "if" statement to only
disable the header for your "tx_myplugin" ... If this is the case just
ask again and I'll tell you how to acomplish this.

greets,
Bernhard