[TYPO3-dev] Problem in RealURLs ['_DOMAINS']['encode'] Feature

Mathias Schreiber [wmdb >] mathias.schreiber at wmdb.de
Tue Oct 20 08:29:39 CEST 2009

Bastian Waidelich schrieb:
> Steffen Ritter wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I'm exhuming this thread from march (see below), hoping someone can
> assist me.
> Back then Steffen provided a patch and there even exists a bug report
> for this (http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=10774).
> But the described solutions do not work for me - paths are not translated.
>
> Did someone manage to properly set up a multidomain site like the one
> described in the original post:
>
>> L0: http://www.domain.de/willkommen.html
>> L1: http://www.domain.com/en/welcome.html
>> L2: http://www.domain.com/es/bienvenido.html
>> L3: http://www.domain.ru/glavnaja.html

Since you mix parts the only way I know is to load different realURL
configs in the localconf.php.

Apart from that the last time I investigated realURL I found out that it
relies on a GET parameter instead of using TSFE->sys_language_uid which
I think is a rather huge design flaw.

I tried to rewrite the GET thing to sys_language_uid but ran out of time
at some point and didn't bother any further.

I wait until the new version comes out and hopefully it's fixed.

--
TYPO3 certified interogator
T3DD09 Entertainer