[TYPO3-dev] T3X snaphots available

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Fri Oct 16 14:42:29 CEST 2009

Andreas schrieb:

> for TYPO3 extensions developed on forge.typo3.org development snaphots
> are available as T3X packages now.
>
> The packages are created for each project's trunk and branches.
>
> The packages will be created once a week during the weekend.
>
> The packages are available on
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/typo3xdev/files/T3X/

Hi Andreas!

Also thanks for this service. I had such a service up and running back
some years ago, when extension development was still done on sourceforge
/ typo3xdev.

But at some time I had to close it down, cause sourceforge blocked my IP
for the CVS services ;) Hope this wont happen for forge.

How do you create the T3X files out of the svn checkout? I created php
script called "extension-packager" at those times which did the job.

This feature should probably get announced at some more prominent place,
than just in this mailinglist!!!

greets,
Bernhard