[TYPO3-dev] Clearing the cache of a single instance of a page (single view) instead of the whole page

Steffen Müller typo3 at t3node.com
Fri Oct 16 12:18:21 CEST 2009

Hi.

On 15.10.2009 17:24 Steffen Gebert wrote:

> This would be really interesting. I found out, how to get out sth. by a
> tag, but not how to store it using a tag.

For general use have a look at the cache frontend interface:
http://flow3.typo3.org/fileadmin/API/FLOW3/F3/FLOW3/Cache/Frontend/interface-FrontendInterface.html

set(string $entryIdentifier, mixed $data, array $tags=array(), integer
$lifetime=NULL)

$tags array is used to add tags to the cache entry.

You can find an example in t3lib_TStemplate->start() where set() is
using two tags:
array(
  'pageId_' . intval($GLOBALS['TSFE']->id),
  'mpvarHash_' . $mpvarHash
)

--
cheers,