[TYPO3-dev] can't select time in datepicker on pages?

Wiel, J.A.M. van de j.a.m.v.d.wiel at tue.nl
Thu Oct 15 21:48:05 CEST 2009

Just my 2 cts: I have quite a few pages with a very short cache lifetime of just a few minutes. A date-time field could be beneficial in this situation, I've even patched my core for this purpose sometimes. Making this field more precise would get a big +1 from me. If it would be at all possible to fire a clearCacheCmd when the time comes it would be really great (I vaguely remember reading something about events being a feature in 4.3).

Bas