[TYPO3-dev] oelib small example extension, doxygen documentation?

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Mon Oct 12 19:42:13 CEST 2009

Hi Cyrill,

Cyrill Helg schrieb:
> I'm planning to write my next extension using oelib. Now I'm wondering if
> there is a small and good example extension that I could have a look at.
> (Basic frontend input of data and output with categories, search and detail
> view)

You can have a look at the onetimeaccount extension - that's a fairly
small extension that uses tx_oelib_templatehelper instead of pibase.
(However, the onetimeaccount extension doesn't have any list view,
single view, search etc.)

Please also have a look in the oelib manual where a few things are
explained.

> Furthermore I'm wondering if there is a doxygen generated documentation of
> oelib available somewhere? Or how could I know what the lib all does provide
> for me?

No, there's only the regular extension manual.

The code is extremely well-documented. Please have a look at the API.
You could also create some HTML documentation using phpdoc.

Hope this helps,

Oliver