[TYPO3-dev] #539 - Delete (Copy / Move) localized records

Tolleiv.Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Mon Oct 12 16:42:35 CEST 2009

Hi,
as promised I've kind of a first version for these issues.
The attached patch should resolve the problems with copying, moving and
deleting records with l10n-overlays.

I know that some stuff within the patch is not CGL-conform yet and I
guess it wouldn't be a good idea to send it to the Core list within one
chunk (it's more or less at least 4 chunks). But before I start to
"decompose" everything again I'd like to get some feedback on it.

The attach patch contains fixes for all three actions within any
workspace. Whenever one of the actions is performed on a record it
checks whether the user has the right to modify all related l10n-records
and after the action was performed on the requested record it "just"
reperforms the same action on the l10n-records as well.

Maybe someone could do some functional checks and maybe someone from the
Core-team could check whether the way how I knitted everything into the
tcemain is fine (has a chance to be commited one day).

Just to point out the relevance - if commited this resolves the issues
#539, #2314, #4442, #4762, #8817, #9566 and a couple of duplicates :P

In addition to these issues I've also "fixed" a small GUI problem - the
Copy and the Cut icons within the list module should not be visible for
l10n-records because it doesn't make sense at all to copy these records
on their own. Therefore they're at least not visible within the
"Localization view" of the the list-module. This is included in the
patch - I'll open a new ticket on that as soon as the Copy/Move/Delete
stuff made it to the Core.

It would also be interesting if you could let me know whether this would
be a "Bugfix" or a "Feature request" ;)

Looking forward to get some feedback.

Best regards,
Tolleiv