[TYPO3-dev] Access to login-restricted pages due to caching problem?

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Fri Oct 9 19:43:28 CEST 2009

Benno Weinzierl schrieb:

> Not logged in users can access cached pages directly (typing the url in the
> browser) and get the cached output of the user who created the cache by
> visiting the site. At least that is possible in my installation (latest
> trunk).
> If i configure the page as "not cached" this problem does not occure.
> Caching Issue?

Probably your browser cached the page. Try to use another browser
(instance) when typing in the URL or clear the cache of the browser
before accessing the URL directly.

This could happen if you set the "Clear Cache Interval" flag. AFAIK
TYPO3 sends cache-headers then, which could let the browser think it
does not have to re-fetch the page as nothing has changed.

greets,
Bernhard