[TYPO3-dev] Access to login-restricted pages due to caching problem?

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Fri Oct 9 12:17:25 CEST 2009

Benno Weinzierl schrieb:

> Not logged in users can access cached pages directly (typing the url in the
> browser) and get the cached output of the user who created the cache by
> visiting the site. At least that is possible in my installation (latest
> trunk).
> If i configure the page as "not cached" this problem does not occure.
> Caching Issue?

Not in a regular installation, since the cache also considers login
conditions (group membership) so there should be two copies of the same
page in cache if the same page has different output for anoynous or not
anoymous persons, or no copy in cache if the page is not accessibly by
anonymous, thus causing an TYPO3 error.

Maybe you could provide more information on your setup? TypoScript,
page-tree, etc..

Cheers,
Ernesto