[TYPO3-dev] felogin and redirect

Benno Weinzierl benno_weinzierl at web.de
Wed Oct 7 15:33:15 CEST 2009

Hi Guys,

please help me, i don't get the behaivour of the redirect_url feature of
felogin (in latest trunk).

If I open the loginform in a browser with the following url the form-action
is changed to the redirect url.
This means if i submit the form and get my password wrong i am directed to a
access-restricted page that cannot be displayed.

Example:
http://www.mydomain.de/login.html?redirect_url=http://www.mydomain.de/myrestrictedpage.html

In this example i would be not redirected to my page after successful login
but i would try to login at the restricted page.

Is there a particular reason for this behaivour? Why does the redirect not
take place after successful login on the same page?

Regards, Benno