[TYPO3-dev] Hide second options checkbox

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Tue Oct 6 10:48:16 CEST 2009

Felix Oertel schrieb:
> Hi again :)
>
> Felix Oertel schrieb:
>> I'm looking for a way to hide the second options checkbox.
>
> Just let functionMenus() in typo3/alt_doc.php return NULL.
>
> Is there a config-way to do it? I feel kind of bad to hack corefiles for
> this. ;)

Since 4.2.9 (or even earlier) HTML templates get used for almost any BE
pages. So you could simply copy:

cp typo3/templates/alt_doc.html fileadmin/my_alt_doc.html

And then make a setting for example in "typo3conf/ext_tables.php" or the
ext_localconf.php or ext_tables.php of any of your own extensions:

$GLOBALS['TBE_STYLES']['htmlTemplates']['templates/alt_doc.html']='../fileadmin/my_alt_doc.html';

Then simply edit the template "my_alt_doc.html" and remove the marker:
"###COLUMNS_ONLY###"

greets,
Bernhard