[TYPO3-dev] t3paste.org

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Mon Oct 5 14:13:27 CEST 2009

For a couple of year now we have http://paste.phlogi.net/ ,

And it's used quite frequently since it's put in the header of our IRC
channel (I
could coun't it's usage from the IRC logs).

Bernhard, you as a frequent visitor of the channel can contact phlogi,
may be you can do something together? May be you can set a A record
for t3paste.org to Phlogi's server and phlogi can accept that domain??
Let's talk on IRC about this!!!

Steffen Integration with TYPO3.org is generally a BAD idea,
I remember you made a wonderful system to read archived mail.
but the whole domain support.typo3.org is as dead as... Hmm DEAD!!!!!
For MONTHS!!!!
Now in general I don't have a problem with a server down for some time
because we do this all for 'free'. But there is no responsible person
behind typo3.org that says 'Sorry, I fucked up', I need some help here
(I don't want to open that can of worms.....)

Ries