[TYPO3-dev] im_stripProfileCommand and IM 4.2.9

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Thu Oct 1 21:13:02 CEST 2009

Hi,

I'm just testing an update to 4.3.

I use imagemagick 4.2.9 for this installation and image processing doesn't
work after update.

Reason is im_stripProfileCommand = "+profile '*'". This option (mind the +
sign) seems not to be available in IM 4.2.9.
There's an option "-profile", but it seems to add only profles
In IM 6.4.0, description is "add, delete, or apply an image profile".

So I assume we have to change sth. because default values of TYPO3 4.3
will not work with IM 4.2.9.

Best option should be to check for im_version_5 setting (and what value?
im5, im6 - what's with gm?).

I've submitted a report [1]

Steffen

[1] http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=12098