[TYPO3-dev] Over 2Million images rendering using GIFBUILDER (but not all at once...)

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Sat Nov 7 09:32:05 CET 2009

Am 07.11.2009, 08:38 Uhr, schrieb Jigal van Hemert <jigal at xs4all.nl>:

> Hi Ries,
>
> Ries van Twisk wrote:
>> If any core dev is interested then they can mail me and I will help
>> making making the patch including the install tool.
>
> Did I miss something during the weeks that I was ill? I always thought
> that anybody is allowed to submit patches to the core list.
>
> I am no core developer, but I probably have time tomorrow (Sunday) to
> prepare patch files for trunk and any tree you want...

Of course, everybody can ;)

I really like this idea! Thought of this some days ago, as our dirs
contain each about 40.000 files.
It would be cool to have this also for typo3temp/ itself and uploads/
(which would be not that easy I think).

I'd really love to have this feature in 4.4 - but as we're in the
end-phase of 4.3 developement, I ask you to not send it to core list yet.
E.g. attach it to the bug tracker and send it as soon as 4.3 is out at the
beginning of december.

Regards
Steffen