[TYPO3-dev] Over 2Million images rendering using GIFBUILDER (but not all at once...)

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Fri Nov 6 00:57:10 CET 2009

Hey All,

I have an interesting problem at hand..
I have a database with over 2 million images and these images will
get rendered using GIFBUILDER.

Using some quick debugging I did see that all images will get
generated under typo3temp/GB/

Is it possible to let TYPO3 generate sub-directories for the images?
Something in line like

typo3temp/GB/a/b/9/hgj543jhg5.jpg

the only solution I currently see is XCLASS tslib_gifbuilder,
am I over looking something? maby?

			regards, Ries van Twisk

tags: Freelance TYPO3 Glassfish JasperReports JasperETL Flex Blaze-DS
WebORB PostgreSQL DB-Architect
email: ries at vantwisk.nl        web:   http://www.rvantwisk.nl/
skype: callto://r.vantwisk
Phone: +1-810-476-4196    Cell: +593 9901 7694                   SIP:
+1-747-690-5133