[TYPO3-dev] pages of type "shortcut" in TMENU not having proper item states?

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Sat May 30 18:58:22 CEST 2009

Hi again,

> I haven't tracked this down yet as I just noticed it on a live setup -
> but before doing so and probably wast some hours, I thought I ask you
> guys if you noticed similar once.

now I tracked it down and already have a patch (against trunk) [1] for
this. Btw. we might be able to save some ms by restructuring tslib_menu
completely (only resolve link if 'doNotLinkIt' is not set etc.) - but
that's a different issue.

If you also think this is a bug, please drop a note here and I'll add it
to bugtracker and create a RFC for it.

[1] http://hosting.elements-net.de/temp/fixedItemStateForShortcuts.diff

--
kind regards,