[TYPO3-dev] pages of type "shortcut" in TMENU not having proper item states?

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Sat May 30 16:51:11 CEST 2009

Hi devs,

I just wanted to ask you if the following is a bug or if it's just a
misconfiguration or something. Following situation in TYPO3 4.2.6:

By using a TMENU and having a pagetree like below, page 4 seems not to
have/get any special item state like CUR or ACT if page 3 is the
currently displayed page.

root
  |- page 1
  |- page 2
  |- page 3 (currently displayed)
    |- page 4 (shortcut to page3)
    |- page 5

If I flip the shortcut order having page 3 pointing to page 4 it's
working (of course, as page 3 is in the rootline of page 4), but not the
other way around. I haven't checked, but I think that even having page 3
pointing to page 4 does also have a wrong item state, as it only is ACT
and not CUR although it's target is displayed.

I haven't tracked this down yet as I just noticed it on a live setup -
but before doing so and probably wast some hours, I thought I ask you
guys if you noticed similar once.

--
kind regards,
Franz Koch