[TYPO3-dev] Strange RealURL Problem

Patrick Lobacher plobacher at n-o-g.de
Fri May 29 16:28:47 CEST 2009

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
>> I'll take care.
>
> The patch is in the BT. In fact, you can solve the issue easier by adding your IP address as a domain record for one of domains. Just make sure it is not the first record for this domain. That's it.
>
> I am not sure about sponsoring. It did not took much time to debug and fix. If you feel that sponsoring is still ok, you can do that ;) I will appreciate it ;)

You are unbelievable :-) I have searched for hours and the solution is
that easy... Thanks a lot :-) Now everything works fine and additionally
  I have included the same functionalty to the clickmenu as well...

Of course you will get the sponsoring as promised ... whatever time you
needed - key is that the solutions works perfectly and my customer is
happy - so I'm happy too :-)

So please send me your IBAN/BIC or PayPal-Account information via
private mail to patrick.lobacher at typofaktum.de

Thank you very much Dmitry (and all the other here) - you are great...

Cheers
Patrick