[TYPO3-dev] Discussion: Translate Page titles

Susanne Moog s.moog at neusta.de
Fri May 29 13:37:50 CEST 2009

Mathias Schreiber [wmdb >] schrieb:
> Now I need the help of some people:
> Places that use the page title in the backend:
> - List Module
> - template.php -> pagePath
>
> anywhere else?

[[Just listing everything that came to my mind - it can be they are all
the same]]

Web>Permissions --> typo3/mod/web/perm/index.php (Can't look up where
it's set atm)

DB Mounts -->
typo3/browser.php?mode=db&bparams=data[be_users][6][db_mountpoints]|||pages|

Every element browser (links, RTE, images etc.)

Wizards --> "sort pages"

The confirm popups when deleting or moving elements

New Page (with wizard where you can select the position of the page)

Cheers!

Susanne