[TYPO3-dev] MM-Problem

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Thu May 28 12:21:05 CEST 2009

Hi Francois,

Francois Suter schrieb:
> Hi,
>
>> but changing the doc to describe it is a must! The API works, but
>> don't look at the code ...
>
> I will change the docs. I already planned that after the issues I had
> last week with bidirectional MM-relations, also very badly documented.
> I'll certainly ask you for your feedback when the time comes.
>
> Cheers

ah - the opposite_field-stuff :)

Sure i will give feedback /proofreading / help

Best example of nogo is:

neg_foreign_table
neg_foreign_table_where
neg_foreign_table_prefix
neg_foreign_table_loadIcons
neg_foreign_table_imposeValueField

Four options corresponding to the 'foreign_table'-keys but records from
this table will be referenced by negative uid-numbers (unless if MM is
configured in which case it works like the group-type).

'neg_foreign_table' is active only if 'foreign_table' is defined also.

any questions left? :)

vg Steffen