[TYPO3-dev] Strange RealURL Problem

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Wed May 27 21:15:38 CEST 2009

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Mathias Schreiber [wmdb >] wrote:
>> Just tested again on 4.2.6
>>
>> Loggen into BE from domain a, clicked the preview button from the
>> pagetree CSM (maybe there are differences in the BE?) and got my link
>> prefixed with domain b.
>>
>> Try it, it's fun :)
>
> It works only if you login from the domain that you have in domain records.

Strange. Just tested it with two different systems:

1) current trunk, two main domains: stardustUbuntu and localhost with
domain records: I always get the preview with the domain I used for
logging in

2) (patched) 4.2.5, 8 domains (all subdomains of one main domain):
sub1.example.com, sub2.example.com ... :
The preview link gets prefixed with the domain from the first domain
record of it's tree.

Now I'm searching for the differences (perhaps the subdomains?).

Regards,

Susanne

--
Susanne Moog