[TYPO3-dev] Extension rules

stefano cecere scecere at krur.com
Wed May 27 11:02:10 CEST 2009

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Georg Ringer schrieb:
>> PS: maybe I should use some ads too.. not a too bad idea
>
> there are some plans to use paypal key in extension. I think this is the
> best way, if someone likes the ext, he can donate some money.

i fully agree: the paypal accoutn should be an ext field the developer fills.
in the Extension manager you can get the little Paypal icon that opens the developer paypal page to donate to him/his extension.

this would be something that only admins see, and i think many of us would use it to give something back to good developers! ^_^

anyway it's something really easy to do..let's try...

hug
stefano
krur.com