[TYPO3-dev] SVN, FORGE and hidden projects: Not that hidden...

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Tue May 26 16:54:30 CEST 2009

Hi Olivier,

as Ingo said, this is just the way it is, and it should be pretty clear
that when you commit something to svn.typo3.org it will be visible there.

However, it might be useful to write a notice about this close to the
hidden-checkbox on forge.

So could you please file a bug report on the Forge project on
forge.typo3.org so this can be fixed (i.e. a warning displayed)?

cheers
Ingmar