[TYPO3-dev] Extension rules

Oliver Leitner shadow333 at gmail.com
Tue May 26 12:04:34 CEST 2009

ive installed it on a playmachine of mine...

just been curious if it was an improvement after all...

however i dont see anything added, that might help me with my cases...

bout the reviewed state: it is marked as stable in ter, thats why i
ment it was reviewed...

im using adblock so i dont got a prob with that kind of behaviour, but
it does make me think how deep we are falling...

On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 11:50 AM, Mathias Schreiber [wmdb >]
<mathias.schreiber at wmdb.de> wrote:
> Martin Kutschker schrieb:
>> Steffen Kamper schrieb:
>>> Hi,

>>> who said this was reviewed?
>>
>> And is there any rule that prohibits ads?
>
> We simply never had this case.
> But to be honest:
> As long as this happens in the BE and especially in the EM (which only
> people should use who know what they're doing) I don't see the problem.
>
> I personally wouldn't need an extension like this that adds tables that
> are already there...
>
> cheers
> mathias
>
> --