[TYPO3-dev] IE8 clickenlarge problems

Oliver Leitner shadow333 at gmail.com
Fri May 22 12:31:40 CEST 2009

id say, no ones evil, its m$ first try into making something that
actually doesnt get hacked up in like seconds...

so bare with them...

plus, its not like these changes where secretly developed:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/internet-explorer/readiness/developers-new.aspx
http://blogs.msdn.com/mikeormond/archive/2009/01/26/ie8-cross-site-scripting-xss-protection.aspx
http://blogs.technet.com/srd/archive/2008/08/19/ie-8-xss-filter-architecture-implementation.aspx

It can be fixed, it has to be fixed, and its nother feature you might
actually want to add to the typo3 backend...

its like when i try to sell my work, and tell em "but it only works on
mac and with flash 10"... theyll tell me itll only work into their
trash bin.

On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 11:55 AM, Steffen Kamper <info at sk-typo3.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Oliver Leitner schrieb:
>> Hello Everyone
>>
>> General Q into the Room:
>>
>> Why does Typo3 need XSS Protection being switched off to work correctly?
>>
>> just my few thoughts...
>>

> not TYPO3, IE8 is the evil :-)
>
> vg Steffen

Oliver Leitner