[TYPO3-dev] Eclipse Settings and Tools

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Wed May 20 21:46:12 CEST 2009

Hi!

Marcus Krause wrote:
> No offense intended.

None taken! :beer:

> I guess the line above might be a necessary signature I need to setup
> especially for you, Dmitry.

Not at all :) I know you, I respect you a lot and I would never think about offense.

I am not sure why that sounded wrong. May be I should change the way I write. It seems that the things I write often do not sound like I intend them to.

> You are a core guy. For Stefan the described setup might still be
> sufficient.

Sure, might be.

Btw, this was one of the ways how I learned core and became a core man. I used phpEclipse with zend debugger and had to step through the core a number of times. It was fun and I liked it. So I looked to the core more and finally came to where I am now :) Good old days...

--
Dmitry Dulepov
In the TYPO3 blog: http://dmitry-dulepov.com/article/slides-from-my-talks-at-t3dd09.html