[TYPO3-dev] [RFC: CoreDevHelper] - Caching things locally

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Tue May 19 18:23:50 CEST 2009

Hey,

Mathias Schreiber [wmdb >] schrieb:
> Hi guys,
>
> just wanted to ask for your input.
> Pekue came up with the idea that the CDH should be usable offline (at
> TYPOonRails e.g.).
>
> What do you think?
> I'd need some cache tables for this and I always try to keep the
> tablecount low...

I think this would be great as a second step. Perhaps it would be enough
to always cache say the last twenty open bugs or something like that.
Perfect would be to make it somehow configurable, how many bugs should
be cached or if anything should be cached at all.

But I really think it's more important to first finish a working
"online" version and then have a look if people start using it and need
/ want to use it offline, too.

Regards,

Susanne

--