[TYPO3-dev] Proper DIFFs vs. Less work for Devs

Mathias Schreiber [wmdb >] mathias.schreiber at wmdb.de
Tue May 19 10:50:29 CEST 2009

Ingo Renner schrieb:
> Mathias Schreiber [wmdb] wrote:
>
>>> have a look to this:
>>> http://www.futureware.biz/mantisconnect/
>>
>> That's what I'm using (since it comes bundled with mantis anyways).
>> The problem afaics is the SSO api breaking the auth in mantisconnect.
>> But Sebastian and I are on that already.
>
> This stuff here is way better:
> http://www.eclipse.org/mylyn/
>
> There's a Mantis Connector on sf.net:
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/mylyn-mantis/

umm... ok, but this has pratically nothing to do with what I am doing :)
But what would be interesting if someone has MyLyn, the Mantis Connector
and bugs.typo3.org working together.

The problem isn't the SOAP API of the bugtracker (since it works with
our internal mantis), the problem is the SSO API of bugs.typo3.org.

cheers
mathias

--
TYPO3 certified intregator