[TYPO3-dev] IE8 clickenlarge problems

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Sat May 16 13:04:28 CEST 2009

Hi,
>> I confirm that Internet Explorer 8 blocks clickenlarge with error message:
>>
>> "Internet Explorer has modified this page to help prevent cross-site scripting".
>
> Stupid IE :( Every release makes more problems for web developers :(

as there are several JS framworks now in core, how about dropping the
popup-window and add some lightbox-stuff instead? Or - remove all the
inline-JS and do all the JS-magic at one central point (onDomReady at
the bottom of the page) like in all those lightbox clones. I never liked
the way clickEnlarge was implemented anyway (why pass all HTML
formatting in the URL?).

Just as an idea.

--
kind regards,