[TYPO3-dev] Depreciation log grows too fast and too big

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Thu May 14 14:35:09 CEST 2009

Hi,
> The point is that the Core devs need also to know which things must be
> chaned for the final release. Hey, 4.3 isn't even shipped as a beta. So
> don't worry.

this log would be of much more use for other devs if it would tell which
methods to use instead. In case of t3lib_div::makeInstanceClassname it's
no where mentioned what to use instead unless you have a look at the
source of t3lib_div.

For the TS data type "GPvar" it's done quite well though - but
makeInstanceClassname is only delivering a huge backtrace for my
extension where I can't change anything, because I use the method
cObjectGetSingle that is itself calling at some point "callUserFunction"
which is causing 90% of the log entries :(.

--
kind regards,
Franz Koch