[TYPO3-dev] Has anybody seen the divider content element recently?

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Wed May 13 16:36:53 CEST 2009

Mathias Schreiber [wmdb >] schrieb:
> Francois Suter schrieb:
>> Hi,
>>
>>> So please let me know whether you have a divider content element or not
>>> - and how I can find mine.
>>
>> It seems to be a very old content type. It does not appear in the new
>> content element wizard and neither in the CType list. There is a
>> tt_content.div entry in css_styled_content, but it's empty.
>>
>> I may be wrong, but I would say it's obsolete stuff.

It shall be empty. There is a discussion somewhere in the bug tracker
about the sense of that but I guess it was originally meant as BE
element, so you can optically divide lots of content elements on a page
while having nothing (only some comments in the source) rendered in FE.

> We use it quite often.
> Editors get the idea of a divider more often than using a frame.
> Frames often compute to editors like "something puts a frame around
> something" and not "something at the end of my CE".
>
> I'd like to keep it (although removing it could bring some cash ;-))

Where did you find it? Or how did you configure your TYPO3 to show it?
Or is it just gone in trunk? (Help! ;-) )

Regards,
Susanne

--
Susanne Moog