[TYPO3-dev] TCA with TEXT element

Stéphane Baribeau stephane.baribeau at sys-tech.net
Fri May 8 16:32:22 CEST 2009

Hi,
i need a bit of your help about userFunc in TCA

my TCA looks like that :

************************************
"resume" => Array (
            "exclude" => 0,
            "label" =>
"LLL:EXT:profweb_pratiques/locallang_db.xml:tx_profwebpratiques_list.resume",

            "config" => Array (
                "type" => "text",
                "cols" => "30",
                "rows" => "5",
                'userFunc' =>
'EXT:profweb_pratique/class.tx_profwebpratiques_tcemain.php:tx_profwebpratiques_tcemain->processTCAJS',

            )
        ),

in my processTCAJS function i call an alert('test');

but thats doesnt look to work, what im doing wrong?
i can't get help in the Typo3 Core API.

thanks.

have a nice day