[TYPO3-dev] Null result with pi_getRecord( $table, $uid );

Sebastiaan van Parijs sebastiaan at framed.nl
Thu May 7 09:39:10 CEST 2009

Mathias Schreiber [wmdb >] wrote:
> Sebastiaan van Parijs schrieb:
>> Hey guys,
>>
>> I got myself a little problem, and i can't figure out what i'm doing
>> wrong. Probably a basic error, but after googling for a whole day it was
>> time to ask the communatie. What am i doing wrong?
>>
>> // $result = nothing
>> $record = tslib_pibase::pi_getRecord( 'tx_active_form', $uid );
>
> 1) is there a table (!) called tx_active_form?
> 2) what's the content of $uid?
>
> cheers
> Mathias

Hi,

There is a table called "tx_active_form" in the database with a record
with the same value as the $uid value, 1 in this case. So in theory i
should get a array back. But i think i forgot to add the table to the
possible tables in the TCA or something. Not sure though...

I tried a few things myself ofcourse but still can't seem to get any
results back.

Any idea's?