[TYPO3-dev] PHP requirement

Steffen Müller typo3 at t3node.com
Tue May 5 15:07:39 CEST 2009

Hi.

On 05.05.2009 13:10 Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Me too but we have to do something about the strategic course... Extbase is a bridge, so we should "market" it in some way.

I agree. But I don't think it's relevant if extbase is a sysext or TER
extension. I wouldn't care, would you?

IMHO the best way to market extbase would be the release of clean and
useful extensions which make use of it. Just like blog_example.
Copy&paste of code patterns is a widespread technique. So "marketing"
can happen on a code basis, even before a new kickstarter is released.
If useful, existing extensions could add support for extbase driven
extensions, e.g. add some examples to the RealURL docs.
Also a "FLOW3 ready" category or logo in TER could help spreading the word.

--
cheers,
Steffen

http://www.t3node.com/